Astrological Sign: Cancer
# of children: 2
Ages: 2 & almost 4
Favorite Business Book: Think and Grow Rich~ Napolean Hill
Favorite Family Book: Goodnight Gorilla
Favorite Quote: “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” Napoleon Hill
1. Which came first: the biz or the kid? The kid!
2. What is your biggest productivity secret- the thing that helps you accomplish the most in your day? Doing a list on Sundays of the 3 main things I want to accomplish during the week, helps me stay focused on my daily projects.
3. How well do you feel you are balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship? Some days I feel like I have it handled and some days I don’t feel like I am doing either of them very well at all! Any tips? One tip that a very smart women recommended to me, was to keep track of all the successes I experience during the day, whether they are big or small, because it helps us remember how much we are really doing!(It was Britt who turned me on to doing this, and it really helps).
4. What was the tipping point for you when you realized you were truly an entrepreneur? Really it just came pretty recently, when I started actually generating some real income, ok I should say, income at all! J
5. What one word describes your purpose in your family, your biz and your life? Fun!
6. Where do you find your greatest source of support for your goals in your family, business and life? I would say I find that my husband is my main source of support with my family, business and life.
7. What do you do to recharge your spiritual batteries? Exercising! Mostly jogging, and kick boxing.
8. One thing you can’t live without: My husband would probably say my computer.
9. iPhone or Blackberry? Blackberry, but only until the iPhone comes to Verizon.
10. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
11. PC or Mac? Mac~ fairly recently, and I absolutely love it. Just talked my husband into getting a Mac Book Pro.
12. Which do you do most often: Eat out, Order In or Cook it yourself? Order in, but trying to be better about cooking at home.
13. Who is your biggest supporter? My husband.
14. Who is your greatest inspiration? My Mom, even though she passed away 10 years ago, she is still my biggest inspiration for my family and my business.
15. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? Hopefully more of the same that I am doing now, just with older kids, and a more evolved business.
Name of Business: Boutique Websites For Sale
Twitter Name: http://twitter.com/christinewalkr
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/csextonwalker